EmC (Email Control) is an anti-spam tool that allows you to reduce the number of junk mails arriving in your inbox. The program works with a combination of filters, that can be customized by the user and checks the mail while it is still on your ISP server. Based on your filter criteria, it will process the mail and optionally delete all Spam or mark it for deletion. EmC also works as an email checker, allowing you to view messages on the server, before deleting anything. In addition, you can check your mail for any script based viruses or other hazards before downloading it to your computer. New filters can be easily added and the program comes equipped with a large list of presets including; "Find sender owner domain" in the registration domain database.
- Read and filter all the email header messages found in the POP3 boxes
- Delete the selected messages right from the server
- Answer the senders of unsolicited email with a standard message (designed by the user)
- Verify the possible presence of attachment viruses using our filters
- Maintain the Anti-Spam Black List of the non-desired senders
- Organize the statistics of your email acceptance and deletion
- Find sender owner domain in the registration domain database
- Discover the spammers messages
- Show the message body in the exclusive "Browser Stylus"